SoFar 9.6kWh Battery Storage System (4x US2000)
Log in or register for trade discounts!Quantity:
Wifi commissioning is vastly easier on the Android app over iOS. Only use iOS if no Android device is available.
This AC coupled battery storage system from SoFar solar offers tremendous value - combining the SoFar ME 3000SP with four 2.4kWh Pylontech lithium batteries to give a total battery bank of 9.6kWh. As this is an AC coupled kit it is suitable for any existing or new PV array, even those with dual tracker inverters, microinverters or power optimisers.
Monitoring is built in as standard and can be viewed via their android app. Charging from the grid is also possible meaning that customers on Economy 7 or similar can take advantage of this and store electricity overnight for use in the morning, before the PV has fired up.
As a rough rule of thumb this would be suitable for larger domestic systems over 5kW, depending on the home usage profile.
This kit includes:
- SoFar ME 3000SP energy storage inverter
- Four Pylontech 2.4kWh lithium battery (9.6kWh total)
- All necessary CT clamps and comms and power cables
Initial commissioning process:
- Turn everything off (inc. PV)
- Turn the battery / batteries on (until they flash run)
- Turn AC power on to the Sofar unit
- Wait 2 min
- Turn PV on