APS YC500i Microinverter
Log in or register for trade discounts!Quantity:
The YC500i is designed to handle two solar modules while still maximizing each unit's power through dual MPPTs. This reduces the number of units required for installation helping to reduce costs.
An EMA APP available for smartphones and tablets for easy access wherever your customer is.
- Warranty: 10 Years
- MPPT Efficiency: 99.5%
- Orientation: portrait or landscape
- Dimensions: 221 x 167 x 29 mm
- Recommended input power: 180-310W
- Maximum input power: 55 Voc
- Rated output power: 500W
- Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500i) in a string with a 20A isolator
Add APS monitoring - On Sale.
The APS micro-inverters work without the monitor, making them a perfect option for budget or small kits.