Ordering Advice During Busy Periods
Until the end of March we are expecting high levels of demand to continue.
At Midsummer we have been working hard to increase capacity to meet this demand, increasing stock, warehouse space, staff and logistics. We need your help by doing the following to ensure that we can meet your needs as well as possible during this busy period:
- Place your order on the portal as soon as you know you will require it, in order to reserve the stock.
- Ensure there is sufficient credit or that any payment is cleared with us by midday on the day of dispatch to ensure the goods will travel - ordinarily we give a courtesy call where payments are required for an order to leave, but the volume of calls may prevent this from happening. Customers are asked to ensure their account is up to date so their orders can be released.
- Prices on generated orders or quotes are valid for 30 days.
- The order cut-off is 2pm for pallet and parcel courier deliveries. Customer collections must be before 4pm. The cut-off for sameday dedicated vehicle dispatch is 4pm and subject to warehouse capacity and vehicle availability. Sameday vehicles won't be arranged until any required payments have been confirmed. Order early to avoid disappointment.
- Advance ordering earns a 1% discount (select Economy Delivery). Ordering two kits together to one location saves on delivery.
- The search bar and basket show live stock levels, but these are subject to constant change as deliveries are checked in and orders placed. Please order early to ensure stock is allocated.
- Tracking information will be sent by email as soon as goods are dispatched, along with contact details for the responsible delivery company. Contacting them directly will be the quickest route to an ETA. Include mobile numbers on all orders to ensure someone can be reached if there are any issues with delivery.
- Please be patient if you require an account handler to raise a quote or order for you by phone - we are still happy to do this but call volumes are high. If time is of the essence, please use the portal kit builder or easy-pv.co.uk to create these.
Thanks for working with us.