Soltaro Battery Storage
The Soltaro AIO2 can be used both on-grid and off-grid. It is also capable of being used for an on-grid battery backup. This gives the AIO2 the ultimate flexibility for homes and small businesses who need to ensure they don’t lose power when it matters most. As the AIO2 incorporates MPPT technology, it will always allow you to get the best out of your solar PV system.
When grid-connected, or connected to a local micro-grid, the Soltaro AIO2 can be connected in parallel. This allows your system to be modular and expandable as your energy storage needs change.
The batteries are also modular. You can add more battery storage up to 18 months after your initial install. By allowing for changing energy needs and lifestyle changes, you’re never buying more capacity then you need at that time.
Some of the key features of the Soltaro system are highlighted below:
- Australian Designed and Engineered.
- Available in 5kWh or 10kWh.
- Wall Mounted, IP65 for Outdoor Application.
- Expandable, to grow with you.
- Virtual Power Plant Ready.
- Seamless Switchover to keep you powered during outages (UPS and EPS backup built in).
- Plug and Play Installation, easily retrofit to existing system.
- Local and Remote monitoring.
Soltaro All-In-One 5kW Hybrid with 5kWh storage kit
£3,937.70Hybrid 5kW inverter with 5kWh of LFP battery storage kit
Soltaro All-In-One 5kW Hybrid
£1,679.60Hybrid 5kW inverter - to be paired with Soltaro 5 or 10kWh batteries.
Soltaro AIO2 5kWh storage
£2,258.105kWh LFP battery module for extending an AIO2 hybrid kit.