SoFar 2.4kWh Battery Storage System
Log in or register for trade discounts!Quantity:
Wifi commissioning is vastly easier on the Android app than over iOS. Only use iOS if no Android device is available.
This AC coupled battery storage system from SoFar solar offers tremendous value - combining the SoFar ME 3000SP with one 2.4kWh Pylontech lithium battery. As this is an AC coupled kit it is suitable for any existing or new PV array, even those with dual tracker inverters, microinverters or power optimisers.
Monitoring is built in as standard and can be viewed via their android app. Charging from the grid is also possible meaning that customers on Economy 7 or similar can take advantage of this and store electricity overnight for use in the morning, before the PV has fired up.
As a rough rule of thumb this would be suitable for systems up to 2.5kW, depending on the home usage profile.
This kit includes:
- SoFar ME 3000SP energy storage inverter
- One Pylontech 2.4kWh lithium battery
- All necessary CT clamps and comms and power cables
Initial commissioning process:
- Turn everything off (inc. PV)
- Turn the battery / batteries on (until they flash run)
- Turn AC power on to the Sofar unit
- Wait 2 min
- Turn PV on