V2 Zappi 22kW 3 Phase Tethered EV Charger
Log in or register for trade discounts!
Zappi works like any regular charging point but has special eco charging modes which will benefit homeowners with grid-tied microgeneration systems.
The ECO+ charging mode will automatically adjust the charging rate to only make use of surplus power that would otherwise be exported from the property - which means that charging your car is effectively completely free!
The ECO mode is similar, but allows you to specify a minimum that should be put into the car by a particular time, in order to minimise use of imported power but still ensure you have sufficient charge to use the car.
In FAST charge mode, zappi operates like any ordinary EV charging station.
Zappi is a Mode 3 charging station, compatible with all electric vehicles that comply with SAE J1772, EN62196 and EN61851 plug-in electric vehicle standards.
If installing under the OLEV scheme, the myenergi hub is also required.
Please select the colour for your vehicle charger from the options dropdown - White or Black
This charger has a Type 2 connector. Available for Pre-Order.
- Type 2 Tethered 6.5m cable
- 3 charging modes: ECO, ECO+ & FAST
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Works with solar PV or wind turbine systems
- Economy tariff sense input
- Programmable timer function
- Charge and event logging
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Built-in RCD protection
- PEN Conductor and Earth fault detection
- Integral cable holster
- Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor
- Weight = 6.1kg
- 3 Phase