Training Course: Part One Ecodan Design and Application
Log in or register for trade discounts!Quantity:
Online Ecodan Part 1 Training Course - Design & Application
This course is for heating/building services engineers who will specify Ecodan air source heat pumps for incorporation in new or retrofit applications.
In order for a company to gain accreditation to the Domestic Heating Partner Programme and become a. member, at least one of their engineers must pass this course.
The programme is delivered as a blended learning programme and will consist of a mix of online training modules and a live workshop. The workshop will be 2 hours and the date will form part of your learning plan.
This course will cover:
- The Partner Programme - requirements and benefits
- Environmental and legal implications
- Heat pump technology - how the system works
- Coefficients of performance COPs
- The Ecodan equipment range
- Ecodan controls
- Basic heat loss calculations
- System sizing
- Equipment selection - heat emitters, pumps, hot water cylinders etc.
- Weather considerations
- Annual maintenance
This course includes a basic design project.
Duration: Blended programme over a 2 weeks period Dates: Rolling 2 week period (enquire for available dates)
Course Size: 45 people