K2 SingleHook 3S (with screws) for Pan Tile Roofs
Log in or register for trade discounts!Quantity:
These aluminium roof hooks are used to secure the mounting rails to the roof beams for pan tile roofing.
The aluminium bracket is fixed through one tile to the rafter beneath. The tile above is replaced above the fixings, so that the roof remains weather-tight. Where the bracket is close to the edge of the covering slate, we suggest using a lead soaker over the bracket to ensure the roof remains watertight.
The K2 CrossHook Roof fastener has 3 points of vertical adjustment (40,47,54 mm) via the base plate for narrow rafters from 36 mm with pre-assembled K2 Climber 36/50 and allen bolt.
- Optimum force transmission, can also be used on narrow rafters and direct connection to SingleRail.
- 80% of all roof tiles and roofing stones covered.
- Simple height adjustment on base plate, extension arm or on slotted hole connection.
- CrossBoard/SingleBoard for rafter change.
- CrossHook 3S: With European construction approval ETA-16/0709.