Fastensol 3150mm Black Rail
The mounting rails are the core of the system. For each row of panels, a pair of rails is mounted horizontally on the roof and supported by rook hooks at no more than 1.2m intervals. The distance between the rails should be around three-quarters of the panel height. The panels are then laid on the rails and clamped in place with the end and mid clamps.
For long rows, simply join lengths of rail using the rail splice kits. Rails can be cut to length with a hacksaw or grinder.
System features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 3150 x 55 x 28 mm
- Suitable for pitched and flat roofs
- Cladding type: tiled, slate and sheet metal (other roof mounts also available)
- Maximum slope: 60 degrees
- Wind load: up to 60m/s
- Snow load: 2.0kn/m2
- Maximum building height: 20m
- Material: aluminium
- Color: silver
- MCS 012 certification
- Warranty: 12 years durability on material, 5 years on finish
- Manufacturer: Xiamen Fasten Solar Technology Co., Ltd